top of page

Report Child Abuse

Do you think a child has been abused?

Make a report today. Call Michigan Children’s Protective Services (CPS) at 1-855-444-3911 – any time, day or night.

(Note: The Sanilac County Child Abuse Prevention Council is not the agency that investigates child abuse and neglect.)


What are the signs of child abuse and neglect?

Learn how to recognize child abuse and neglect. Contact one of our prevention education specialists and ask about our Mandated Reporting workshops. Or, browse the following resources:


What should I do if child abuse is happening in front of me?

If you witness child abuse occurring, call 911 immediately, then call Michigan Children’s Protective Services (CPS) at 1-855-444-3911.


Other information


Education & programs


Make a contribution


Help prevent child abuse


Report Child Abuse

bottom of page